The Format of the Niagara Cricket Festival T20
Each win gives a team 2 points, while an abandoned match means each team will be given a point each. The team that loses gets nothing. However, in the case of a tie, the points are not divided and a Super Over decides the winner. This is applicable in all matches of the tournament – group as well as Festival Championship game.
In group, teams are ranked based on the following criteria:
1. Higher number of points
2. If equal, higher number of wins
3. If still equal, higher net run rate
4. If still equal, lower bowling strike rate
5. If still equal, the result of head to head meeting.
- All teams playing minimum of 3 matches prior to qualifying for Championship Round
- * Niagara T20 Management committee reserves the rights to change the format depending upon number of teams