Classes of Club Membership
There shall be 4 classes of membership available. These are:
- Full Adult Member
- Student Member
- Junior Member (Under 18 years of age as at 1st April in the current year)
- Honorary Life Member
- Membership of the club shall be open to anyone interested in the sport of cricket regardless of sex, age, color, origin, disability, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs.
- Membership of the Niagara Cricket Club is based on all players and members agreeing to the Club’s Terms and Conditions.
- All members will be subject to the regulations of NCC Club Constitution and by joining the club will be deemed to accept these regulations and any Codes of Conduct that the club and league has adopted.
- The NCC Club Constitution shall identify those members eligible to vote at any General Meetings.
- Membership of the private club requires approval by its board for all requesting to become members upon filling the On-Line Form and submitting it before deadline. Feb 1st is the deadline for all 2014 renewals prior to reviewing new membership requests.
- Membership of the club maybe limited according to number of teams, available facilities, finances.
- Memberships are awarded based on club’s needs, players caliber and also on pending membership requests.
- Board of directors reserves the rights to establish the seasonal membership dues, initiation fees and the number of members needed per season to operate the Club. The club dues for 2022 is established at $350/season
- Board of directors reserve the rights to limit the membership to the residents of Niagara Region only i.e. prior to opening its general memberships to the residents of other cities in Ontario, other provinces in Canada, USA and overseas.
- A playing Membership of the club shall be by payment of the relevant subscription fee as determined by the Board of Directors of the club. The summer Membership year will run from May 1st to Oct 31th.
- No person shall be eligible to take part in the business of the club unless the appropriate subscription has been paid by the specified date or membership has been agreed by the board of directors.
- The board of directors reserves the rights to refuse membership and/or to remove a member without explanation.
- The board of directors reserves the rights to fold the club, dissolve any team or remove any of the club executive officers if and when it’s deem necessary to save club’s reputation and/or for the sake of better management.
- Club members have no ownership rights to the Club or The club corporation which is a registered non- profit Ontario Inc. company, governed by its board of directors.